Garej Arwyn MOT Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is organised and hosted by Garej Arwyn CYF.
- The Promotion is open to all consumers who are UK residents.
- This Promotion is open only to customers that have received a tyre fitment.
- By participating in the Promotion an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
- The Promotion has a purchase requirement – Entrants must purchase from Garej Arwyn Cyf car, van or 4X4 tyres in a single transaction.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to discard illegible claims. The Sponsor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Sponsor’s decision is final.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation for the purpose of fulfilling this Promotion. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer the promotion and for no other purpose(s). By proceeding with this promotion, you agree to the processing of your personal data, which includes your full name, email address and postal address.
- Sponsor: Garej Arwyn CYF, Unit AH, Penygroes Industrial Estate, Penygroes, Caernarfon, LL54 6DB, Wales, UK.
- For every 2 any-size car, van or 4X4 tyres in a single transaction, the customer will have the opportunity to claim a half-price MOT service.
- For every four (4) any-size car, van or 4X4 tyres in a single transaction, the customer will have the opportunity to claim a FREE MOT service.
- To claim your discount you must show your online booking confirmation in-store if you booked online.
- This promotion is not transferable: the MOT redemption will be used for the vehicle where the tyres were fitted and against the MOT’s next due date. The redemption is not valid should the vehicle be sold.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Neither the Sponsor, nor agencies involved in this Promotion may be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Sponsor cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants arising out of this Promotion.
- For any queries relating to this Promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdictions.
These terms and conditions do not prevent any of your consumer rights.