SUMMER PERFORMANCE CAR TYRE
The NS-20 is produced with the latest in tyre technology, giving the driver complete confidence in both wet and dry conditions whilst also reducing road noise.
Auto Bild test results in 2012 showed that the NS-20 is strong competition against higher value branded tyres in dry and wet braking, with the NS-20 achieving better results than that of established higher priced tyres.
The NS-20 has had a compound tweak in late 2021 to improve it's performance in the fuel and wet braking categories with around 50% of the sizes now achieving an A rated wet performance.
- New silica tread compound
- Lower rolling resistance
- Reduced noise from the road
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The 4 straight wide grooves enhance tire hydroplaning and maneuverability on wet road condition.
- New silica tread compound makes NS-20 have excellent grip ability.
- The two sub straight grooves on tire shoulder not only share the main grooves hydroplane, but reduce tread wear efficiently.
- The kerfs can reduce pattern noise cause by tire rolling.
- Sipes on tire shoulder reduce tire block rigidity, lower the noise form road, and increase comfort ability.