SUMMER CAR \ SUV TYRE
- Aerodynamic sidewall and optimised block geometry for low fuel consumption and superb comfort
- Closed-in shoulder grooves for direct dry handling response and silent cruising
- Hemispherical rib design for improved durability and mileage
- Advanced 4D-Nano Design technology for better wet performance, enhanced wear life and low rolling resistance
- Proven economical overall
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
A closed shoulder groove provides mechanical grip and less distortion of the shoulder blocks to reduce braking distances. In addition, flexible core sipes in the centre of the tyre maintain longitudinal rib stiffness to improve stability and grip, even on poor road surfaces.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Falken's Advanced 4D-Nano design has been used to enhance polymer-silica bonding to improve overall vehicle dynamics, especially in wet conditions. The Nanoscale was used to identify the optimum rubber compound components required to achieve excellent grip on both wet and dry roads.
Falken ECORUN tyres feature improved rolling resistance, this helps to save on fuel consumption by reducing the energy loss through friction. Making the tyres sustainable, good for environment and good for the pocket