Please note that if you create an account and log into this website, Bridgestone UK Limited will become the controller of your personal data provided in the registration form and later on in FIRST STOP to register and keep your account, process your order(s) and requests as well as due to legal necessity to keep track of the provided services/products and invoices issued in connection with such services/products and to analyse your possible claims, also in accordance with General Terms and Conditions .
It is not mandatory to give us such data but without it we cannot proceed with the registration and/or the action you request from us (respective fields will be marked as ‘required’). If you provide us with ‘not required’ data, we will delete them upon your request (which you may direct here:
https://privacy.firststop.eu/?tmpl=dsr/tmpl_dsr_contact_form&language=EN ) not later than the account is deleted by you.
Note that transaction-related data such as name, surname, your e-mail address and details of given transaction as included in the receipts and invoices will be stored by us for period defied by applicable law, especially by applicable tax law, even if you delete the account it the system.
You have a right to receive a copy of this document. Within the frames established by applicable law and as far as the applicable law (especially General Data Protection Regulation) does not state otherwise you also have a right to:
· access to your personal data (you can receive information about your data at any time),
· rectification of your personal data (you can request the rectification or update of your data at any time - for example, when you change your name, phone number, address or car),
· erasure of your personal data (we will delete your data if we are not legally obliged to keep them any longer),
· restriction of processing (you can indicate which of the data provided by you are not subject to further processing by the controller – e.g. you no longer want to process data about your car's mileage; we will delete your data if we don’t have legal ground – such as e.g. legal obligation - to keep them any longer)
· data portability (you have the right to receive from the controller your data in commonly used formats that is machine-readable; you may transfer your data to other controllers or you may request from the controller to have you data transferred to another controller pointed by you, if technically feasible).
You can do all of that via contact details given above.
Your data may be disclosed to Frist Stop Europe NV/SA, supporting marketing agencies and providers of informational systems rendering services for the controller solely under respective processor agreements within the scope we process your data for you. Your data may be also disclosed to First Stop independent shop in order to process your request in more efficient way. In that case you will be always informed which shop will receive your data connected with your request (e.g. if you ask to schedule a meeting in the shop located near you).
If you believe that the processing of data infringes your statutory rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the country of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
First Stop United Kingdom
Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick CV34 6UX